Today’s questions are a random mix of fun!
1. What are you most looking forward to about fall?
Neely’s wedding! There are only a few weeks left, and I can’t wait to be with her when she marries the love of her life! It’s going to be such a wonderful time, and I can’t wait!
2. What is your favorite sports team?
I have a few :) I love the OU Sooners, Dallas Cowboys, and OKC Thunder!
3. If you could go back to college, is there one thing you would change?
I don’t think so. College was such a great time in my life that I don’t think there’s anything I would do differently. I had great classes, great teachers, and I made some great friends!
4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or college.
My college major was child development, so I had a lot of fun classes! My favorite was called “play, curriculum, and program development”. Basically it was about how children learn through play. Over the course of the semester, we had to each create our own curriculum unit that was SO MUCH FUN. Also, every day our teacher read us a fun kids’ book, and one day we went outside and played games :)
5. Reach into your purse. What is the first thing you grab?
A pen. I have about 27 pens in the bottom of my purse. Haha!
Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with Neely and me!
Next week’s questions
1. What is one thing you hate doing?
2. What is one thing you hate shopping for?
3. What is one thing you love doing?
4. What is one place you love going?
5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?
Have a fabulous Sunday!