Before we get started, it is with heavy hearts that we announce that next week will be our final Sunday Social. It’s been a fabulous two and a half years of getting social with y’all, and we can’t thank you enough for linking up. But don’t worry, we will have a brand new Sunday linkup coming your way in November! It’s a lot of fun and different, and we know y’all will love it! Please link up with us next week where we revisit the questions from our very FIRST Sunday Social! Thank you again for linking up with us every week. We love you!
1. What is your favorite month and why?
I don’t know that I really have a favorite month! February is good because it’s my birthday, but it’s always cold and I don’t do cold very well. I like the summer months though! June and July are always pretty good :)
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
I think Thanksgiving is probably my favorite. My family always has a huge get-together during Thanksgiving! Since I have to work Black Friday, I haven’t been home for Thanksgiving in a couple of years, but hopefully sometime soon I’ll make it home for it!
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
I got the new iPhone a couple of weeks ago! It’s gold and it’s beautiful! I had the 4S before, so it’s been a big change size-wise, but so far I’m really happy with it! The picture quality is just amazing
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
I don’t know! I feel like I’ve received a lot of really thoughtful gifts!
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
Honestly, I really don’t have an answer to this one either! I just splurged on the new iPhone, so I think that’s going to have to hold me over for awhile!
Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with Neely and me!
Next week’s questions
These are the original questions from the very first Sunday Social! We thought we should end the same way we started! We’d like for everyone to take one more opportunity to introduce yourself and your blog!
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can’t live without?
4. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
5. If one celeb read your blog, who would you want it to be?
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?