It’s finally starting to feel like summer around here! All of my girls at work are out of school, and the temperature is finally about 50 degrees. This week’s questions are all about summer fun!
1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Probably going to Disney World for jump rope competition! We competed at the Indiana Jones theater, and we got to go to all of the parks while we were competing. It was a fantastic trip!
2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Cherry limeade! I have a fun recipe that’s really yummy :)
3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
This year I am most excited for Mistresses! I loved it last year, and I can’t wait for the new season! I love Alyssa Milano, and Jason George is gorgeous!
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
My favorite thing is going to concerts! The past few summers Neely and I have gone to a concert, and I’m super excited to go to George Strait’s last concert with her in a couple of weeks!
5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Cute tops and flip flops are all I need!
Your turn! Answer questions, grab our button, and link up with Neely and me!
Next week’s questions
1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
4. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from blogging?
5. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from a friend?
Have a great Sunday!