Wow! Two theme posts in one day? Crazy, huh?! I was checking out Beth’s blog that I found after she found me at Kelly’s Korner and I saw her Fill In The Blank Friday from Lauren’s blog! I thought it looked like fun, so here’s my Fill In The Blank Friday!
1. Today I am wearing a cute black top, my gray ruffled cardigan thingy, my new awesome jeans, and my black boots!
2. My favorite childhood food was macaroni and cheese and my favorite food now is chocolate and Mexican food (not together!).
3. A day that I am too busy to talk to my Momma at least a couple of times is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was “Dear John” for Jessica’ s birthday and the next movie I want to see is “The Last Song” hopefully with Tracy in the next few weeks. Can you tell I love Nicholas Sparks?!
5. My favorite smell is my parents’ house when my Momma is making candles because her candles are amazing, and the mixture of scents in the house is sooo good!
6. A weird little quirk I have is I always have to put salt on my food before pepper. I’ve very OCD about that. If I don’t, I think it doesn’t taste right. I know it’s all in my head, but it’s something I have to do!
7. When I take personality quizzes, they always say I’m friendly but shy, which is pretty true!